We are distinguished by the rigorous training we undertake and our professionalism, so groups can be confident they will have an informative and entertaining tour. Our members provide a wide range of guide-based services including:
- Guiding for coach tours with informative and entertaining commentary
- Day tours and extended tours
- City, town and countryside walking tours
- Special interest tours for groups or individuals
- Shore excursions for cruise ship passengers
- Guiding for school and youth groups
- Multilingual guiding
- Illustrated lectures
- Private car tours with Driver Guides
- Air, sea and rail (including Eurostar) Meet and Greet services
- British tour management
- Conference excursions and hospitality
- Itinerary planning and advice
What you can expect to pay as per the Guild of Registered Tourist Guides 2016/7 – prices will depend on guide availability and your requirements.
½ day (up to 4 hours) from £165,
Full day (up to 9 hours) from £265.
Driver guides and language guides will charge more.
All fees are negotiable with the guide employed.